Create the Scheduled Task Item
- Open up Task Scheduler through the start menu search box (usually you can just type task),
- then on the right-hand side click the "Create Task" link:
- The first thing you need to do is give the task a short, simple name, preferably without any spaces in it.
- Then check the box for "Run with highest privileges" (very important)
- Now switch to the Actions tab, click the New button, and then browse down to the application that you are trying to start.
- Create the Shortcut to Start the Task
Right-click anywhere on the desktop and choose New \ Shortcut from the menu
schtasks /run /tn "TASKNAMEINQUOTES"
Now you can drag and drop (or copy/cut paste) the shortcut into the Startup Menu